Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holiday Update

So I have been very busy this holiday season, and haven't gotten around to posting. We went to Boise for Christmas this year. We had Tori so we went up to the grandparents house. It was a lot of fun.
On Christmas Eve we drove around looking at lights. I got this cute picture of Tori in front of the lights in the snow.
This is Jackson's silly face. He does it when you tell him to smile for pictures. He was so funny with Arts Boise State Hat on. It cracks me up.
We went out for New Year's Eve with Tacey, Dustin, Mari, Joe and Roat. We went to the Piano Bar in Salt Lake. It was a lot of fun. Tacey, Mari, and I got to dance to Girls just wanna have fun. Good Times!

Oh and as an afterthought. I got the Wii Fit for Christmas and I just want to tell you that I am so angry that the first day, that thing told me I was 36. Do I look 36 to you? At least now I have brought that age down a little, but seriously (and yes I am holding on to it). I hope everyone had a happy holiday!

3 comments:

Tacey said...

Thanks MeriAnn!! New Years was a ton of fun. We always love hanging out with you and Art. You guys are great friends!!

Lonni said...

You don't look a day over 35..hee hee j/k. (Carl told me to type that). Anyway I am glad your christmas and new years was fun. Happy New Year!!!

Blackham said...

It sounds like you had an awesome Christmas! I've heard the Wii Fit is really cool you'll have to tell me how you like it. Love you girl! Talk to you soon.