Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One Month

I can't believe that Grace is one month old today. Time has gone by too quickly. Last Friday at the doctor she was 10 lbs and 3 oz. The doctor is very pleased with her weight gain (and may have laughed a little as she gained one pound in 2 weeks-Go Grace) She can lift her head and look up when she is playing on her belly and she smiles! I love it, it is my favorite smile. She will smile at me as I am talking to her! It is the best smile I have ever seen, I will truly miss it after her surgery when it changes. She also loves to kick her legs and move her arms for long periods of time while playing. She is too fun!
She seems really tall too, and is now the same size as Minnie!Love you baby girl and I am so happy that you chose me to be your mommy! This month has gone too fast though, so if you can slow down just a little that would be great! Love you!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

she does look tall. what a cutie!

Phil and Tessa said...

She is so stinking cute! That's great that she is smiling already. That makes it even more rewarding!

Blackham said...

I can't believe how fast they change. She still is a little chunk and you know that's exactly what I love!!! She is so beautiful. I love the pictures tiffany took of her.