Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pie Times

Grace is just too much fun. She makes me laugh everyday. She is her own little lady. She cooked the other day and was so proud of herself (green pudding)
She loves dressing up. The other day she insisted upon wearing her wings and rain boots to the girls softball game. She loves playing hide and seek and peek a boo. I think it is so cute how she thinks if she covers hers (or your eyes) that is hiding.

This is Grace hiding. Notice: her eyes closed.


I may have laughed a little when I found her. She got mad and threw her ball at me. (yes she has that kind of attitude right now. )

Here is another hiding spot. Silly girl!

Mimi isn't feeling well but she wanted to have an "owie" like mimi. She was very helpful and gave Mimi lots and lots of kisses.
She put on her own helmet here and was trying to ride.
Daddy made her own sized hamburger that she had fun eating.
We went to the park, where Daddy got some "cheese"
And I got some too....ha ha
She loves swinging.
She loves going high. It makes me nervouse but she LOVES it! Little Dare Devil!
Daddy swinging with her.
She really loves her dress up.
Crown, Tutu and Bathrobe.

Bumble Bee
She also loves taking pictures. Even of herself! Pretty good I would say.
I love this little girl so much! She makes my days so much better!

1 comment:

tiffany said...

what a little grown up you have on your hands. she's too cute. so fun to document all these fun things you do!