Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Job

This email went out this afternoon after I accepted the position of Assistant Director with our GEAR UP Grant. This is a pretty huge opportunity and I will be working down at UVU in Orem as the Assistant Director of our 26 million dollar grant-pretty big deal! I am very excited and honored that they selected me.
 
All,

We are very pleased to announce that we have hired MeriAnn Boxall as our new second Assistant Director for the statewide GEAR UP program. MeriAnn has provided exceptional service to her GEAR UP students at West High School, and we are excited to now have her work with all of us in administering the grant.


Thank you,
Laurie


I took the afternoon and went to the park with my girl, where we pretended to fly while having underdogs on the swing. 


 

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

Congratulations MeriAnn! That is really amazing!