Tuesday, December 18, 2012

So Very Thankful

A horrible tragedy took place last week. 27 people including 20 Elementary School kids were shot and killed while in school in Connecticut.  It really threw me for a loop and I have had a hard time thinking about sending my little ones out the door.  I feel so very very blessed to have them and I try to give them extra hugs each day.  Look how peaceful and innocent they are.
 

 I love them so much I just don't know what I would ever do without them.  I feel so blessed that they are mine.
On Saturday Art worked his very first solo shift as a police officer.  We are very proud and proud to know that he is working in a field where he can make a difference, especially in situations like this (even though it terrifies me to think he will ever have to be in this type of situation).

No comments: