Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Precious girl

Grace is such a special soul.  I have a story that is going to be published in a real actual anthology.  I am stoked!  I will have more to share soon but in the meantime we were supposed to find a blogger (outside of the anthology) to read and review our own story.  I asked my filt and friends on Facebook and not one with a blog offered to help/support me.  I was pretty upset. Grace came waking upstairs with this picture and said, "Mom, Walker and I did this for you." It was wrapped in other papers.  "We answered your blog.  We love you." 

It was the best ever.  I cried.  They have my back and so do others (they just don't have a blog). I found a complete stranger to review my story and lucky for me they liked it.  It worked out well and I increased my circle reach-all the way to Canada.  Sure love my kids.  
On another note, she also gave me a pedicure and manicure.  Not bad for a 5 year old.  I didn't even use remover.  She's getting pretty good!

No comments: