Saturday, October 3, 2015

Losing Grandma Treat

We got news when we were in Salt Lake that Grandma wasn't doing well. I had been calling for days and couldn't talk to her.  I finally called my sister because my dad was out of town and told her to go and put eyes on my grandma.  She wasn't well.  She fell and broke something and then possibly had a stroke. We don't really know but mostly I think my grandpa missed her a whole lot.  So we went for a visit.  


Scott couldn't help himself. 


Two brothers. 

We gave Grandma this cookbook for mothers day. I love that she put whatever she had on hand (mostly kleenex) to make the recipes she liked. 



It's so hard to say goodbye.  My daddy loved his momma so much. 


The kids were once again were amazing.  They played well today and did so awesome while we spent much needed time with our grandma.  





These hands were really something special.
 While down there we found some neat things left over by my grandpa taylor.









We played lots of button poker. Jamie, Elessa and I were playing when we got news that Grandma had passed. 


This moment I remember so much.  I love my grandma. 


Great looking couple. 



 One special lady!
 So we got to work making a video of grandma.  Drank too much wine and cried a lot.  


While these special people made me remember how blessed I am even when I am really missing special people. 


No comments: