Thursday, May 16, 2019

Fun Days

We have had some fun times over the past couple of days.  We went on a school field trip (grace got to miss school to go with her brother) to the discover children’s museum at the Gateway on Salt Lake.     I get to be with Walker at school every Thursday.  It’s fun to be there with Walker.  I have an hour break from when so leave until I go get him again so I spend that time at the church parking lot nearby where I work and usually run.  It’s coming to a close though and we are so ready for summer!  Grace played a very cold/rainy softball game tonight but she was awesome.  She stopped two hits at first and got them both out (so fun to watch her pull the ball out and slam it to first).  She struck out 2 at pitch and was walked both times at bat but they won 10 to 5






















No comments: