Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Seriously

I am anticipating heading out on the road, getting ready for the big day. I can't wait. I am so excited to get up there and get things going, it has been a long time coming.

I had to share this information-I have some tutors that work for me, that are quite creative, anyways, they shared with me today this website, you have to watch the video in the bottom corner.

http://www.cuddleparty.com/

Seriously, people really do this and make money, are you kidding me? "Professional Intimacy" I am pretty sure the only professional intimacy is none, but hey who am I to say. I just thought I would let you all laugh for minute. (especially the part where they are talking really close and rubbing each others faces, that looks like something I want to do with a stranger-Wahoo!

Next post will be after the wedding, I'll share pictures.

Elessa-Love you, sorry I am going to miss your special moment. Elessa will have her baby by next post. Welcome little one-Aunt Men Loves!

No comments: