Thursday, July 31, 2008

Steve Miller Concert

Last night we went to the Steve Miller Band Concert with Trudy, Lon, lonnie and Carl. We had a great time. One of the highlights of the night was the grandma walking around with feathers on her eyelashes. Lonnie is so funny she decided she wanted a picture with her, she went up and asked. The lady obliged and even took her teeth out (which Lonnie had to pay the price for my a kiss on the cheek-although I am sure the lady wanted to kiss her on the lips, lucky that Lonnie turned just enough). She also had quite the mouth: "I am the old fu&*^%$ grandma, I'm fu$%^#$ crazy, and people fu$%^&* know me everywhere." She also works at the blue boutique and promised us if we went in and told them the old grandma sent us, we would get a discount. I can assure you that I am going to test that.

I am pretty sure she thinks Lonnie is her girlfriend. Get it Lonnie!


The concert was good too, we had a good time. Joe Cocker was awesome as well.

I also saw this cool story. Check out this guy Karl Meltzer who is planning to run the appilacian Trail (not even sure I can spell it, let alone run it). I am going to keep an eye on his progress. It is awesome.



No comments: