Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Funny Story

So this is a funny story that will only happen to me, so I thought I would share. I have the absolute worst Nails in the world, they peel, they break, only I can break a nail folding laundry, but I can Seriously. Anyways I have been working on trying to figure out a way to make them stronger, because trust me all of the "stronger than Nails" stuff doesn't work for me, So I tried to put acrylic covering my entire nail-I have a really hard time with the long fake nails even though they look great, so I was trying just the acrylic, anyways I am taking off old nail polish while I am sitting on my porch. Mountain Dew on the armrest while conducting a yard sale. Yes I am serious. Anyways as I go to take a drink of my Mountain Dew I quickly fell a burning on my toungue, begin spitting, and swearing as I run into the house to quickly wash my mouth. I had tried to drink the bottle of Nail poslish remover. How exciting! I don't know how people get away with drinking that kind of stuff, it tasted aweful and it hurt. Needless to say, I still haven't figured out what to do with my nails, so I guess for now I will just let them break, look like I chew them everyday (because when they I have to) And try to always have a file with me. In the meantime of that, I will try to avoid drinking all things household alcohol. Nasty!
NFL starts This weekend. Can't Wait! Go Colts! We have UFC on Saturday night, and NFL on Sunday at Port. Great Weekend planned.
Also I start Volleyball again tonight! Yeah!

1 comment:

Lonni said...

That is so funny. that sounds like something I would do...oh no I'm wearing off on you.