Monday, September 29, 2008

Sun Valley

So we had a fantastic time in Sun Valley this weekend. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but it seems like every where we went, I forgot. So here is the basics.

Thursday night Art and I went with Rusty and Karen and Grandma for her 87th birthday party. (pictures soon to come). We had a great time. We ate at a mexican restaurant and just laughed a lot.

Then Friday we went up to Sun Valley. Art and I spent the day fishing in the Big Wood River (seriously where is your mind going-just kidding we laughed about the name all weekend) and had a fantastic time. Go Art!




We then ate at my favorite Restaurant in the entire world (well Next to Maria's Grill) the Pioneer. Of course we forgot to eat lunch, thanks to the fantastic fishing on the Big Wood (he he) so the one glass of wine, hit me like two -okay so the two glasses hit me like four :) but the Filet and the company were awesome. We then went to the lodge where we met one of my best friends Tacey and Dustin, and Mari and Joe. We had such a fun night! Really-We laughed hard, had so much fun, and just enjoyed being out of town. The next day we walked around downtown, did some fun shopping and we bought some cute wallets. See Cute!
Tacey fell a few times and we laughed, but seriously, her knee hurts, I can feel it! We played pool, and Darts (Tacey totally killed us) I had to drink a bitter soda-I was "hung over". We then went bowling. Art killed us all. Mari and I probably win for the most inconsistent, but again, we had fun. We ate that night and then went back to play cards. I am still mad that Joe beat me in spoons. I may hang onto it for a while. Overall it was a great week. Art and I got home and started getting the house ready for Carpet. I can't wait. Funny pictures just to close out! More to come!!!

No comments: