Thursday, October 30, 2008

Food and Fingers!

No I am not flipping you off in this picture, although maybe I should be! But I broke my middle finger and I thought I would share the image. I don't know what is going on here, but for some reason, this year, I just keep breaking things, and then not knowing it. I was plkaying football with Art last week. I jammed two finders (or so I thought). One of them, which I thought was originally worse is now better but the other once, was hurting worse and still really swollen, so I went to the Dr. and sure enough it is broken, chipped right in the middle joint. This comes right after I was complaining that obviously I am not flipping people off, or using my middle finger enough because the fingernail polish is never chipped, so I guess this is to show me.
Also mom I thought you would enjoy these, Like mother like daughter. I think you have a similar drawer to this at your office. I just finished the hot tamales or they would be there too. At least there are some healthy things in the fridge. This is how I get through my day. Love ya Mom!




1 comment:

Tacey said...

I wish I had a drawer and a fridge like that at my work- Mine would totally look like that!!!