Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Okay Sarah, so I am doing my best. How about this is the first picture on my camera with a number 4 in the description!
This is my dad and I wearing Superman Hats that Mary Made. This was at Gabe's Birthday Party I think. Later that week we went to dinner at Morelia's where Larry Miller was eating. He comented on the hat that my dad was wearing (the striking one above) so my dad gave him the hat. Really funny! Anyways I am supposed to tag people to put the fourth picture from their fourth album on their blog-whatever that means-obviously I broke the rules. So I guess I tag Lonni (who should already be doing it thanks to Sarah), Tacey-Good Luck! Well and that is pretty much everyone who reads my blog -who actually have a blog themselves (Huge Population I am reaching I know!) So I guess I will just add two more imaginary friends so I have good luck, lets go with Tony from The Shining (I am only halfway through, so that may be a bad thing) and Santa-he's imaginary right-but no way can he be bad! (I guess I tag my sisters to start a blog-I wanna see my kids more!!)

No comments: