Thursday, September 10, 2009

She has a mind of her own

I am doing everything that I possibly can to get Grace to decide that she really does want to come into this world and meet her Mommy and Daddy. I talk to her, and tell her it is a good idea. I go on lots and lots of long walks. I eat plenty of Pineapple to the point, I don't really like it anymore. Just last night Art and I got this pizza called the preganancy pizza from Cafe Trio that is supposed to put you into labor-so far nothing but lots of heartburn, I probably smell like garlic (don't care if I have that again), and I forced myself to eat fungus, just because it was a part of the process.
I drink lots and lots of water, and even practice my visualization exercises (which I have to say I am a big fan of and think in many situations they work) but with Grace, she would just rather hang out. I do want her to be healthy and get big and strong, but come on lady-I just want to kiss you and squeeze your cute cheeks. (maybe that is why she is hanging in there-hmmm better re-visualize that differently). After all of these things, I have come to the conclusion she is still going to come whenever she wants to come-so I guess I should just be patient-but it is so hard!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Mmm. That pizza looks yummy. And you know you truly have a mother's love when you eat fungus for your child! Good luck with all the waiting...

Unknown said...

But remember when they decide to come, THEY COME FAST! Thanks for visiting us at the hospital. Can't wait for Grace to meet Vincent. Wow doesn't that sound like some old romance actor/actress names?
Good luck!