Saturday, September 12, 2009

Still Waiting!

After trying everything I have ever heard can make you go into labor, I sit here after having contractions every five minutes for 48 hours (but not horrible painful ones, I can handle them) after being told, they don't want to use Petocin until I am 39 weeks (which is Monday) we tried one final act. Maybe if we had a Birthday Party for Grace with Cake, maybe she would realize it is supposed to be her birthday and come out. So we put candles on cupcakes, sang to her and ate cake-still nothing! I guess we will just keep waiting.Grace has also received lots and lots of hugs from her cousin Miles, who just loves the "baby". I think these two will have a pretty special relationship.

4 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

Oh man! Are the contractions making you dilate at all? You're a trooper!

Lonni said...

Little miss grace come out, come out, we are ready to play with you!! You coming is all carli can talk about, so come out, come out!!

Tacey said...

Patients is a virtue MeriAnn:) love ya

Miles said...

She made it as is beautiful. Now Miles will have to hug her outside
aunt muff.