Thursday, November 5, 2009

Funny Story

I went to JoAnne's the other day. I have made a much better arm restraint for my little one (because yes I hated the blue braces too-as some of you do in the comments) Her arms are still restrained in the pictures by the way. Anyway I am walking into JoAnne's and realized I left my coupon at home so I am looking in the rack for an ad with a coupon when this lady walks by. She asks me if I would like hers and I said yes that I would, so she hands it to me. Then she asks if she can see my baby (I have her all covered and sealed up in the car seat so she won't get sick) I explain to the lady that I am not lifting the blanket and that I am sorry, swine flu and all. So she looks at me, and takes the coupon back and walks away. Can you believe that?? I died right there. Some people.
Anyway here is the new and improved arm restraint (patent in progress)

5 comments:

Tacey said...

Wow some people! They could've just said ok and at least let you keep the coupon! Geez!!! The restraints look good. You did a good job. Amazing what you have to come up with for these little ones :)

Phil and Tessa said...

What a punk! You would think people would be a little more understanding. I'm SO impressed with the restraints. You seriously made that?! Kudos to you!

tiffany said...

seriously? holy cow! Good job on the restraints though. She looks great. Your dad was telling me last night when I ran into him (so fun!). Gosh! she's cute!

Lonni said...

Oh my hell!! I can't believe some people seriously, I would have given her the verbal abusing of her life. Actually I probably wouldn't have just because of the shock I would be in. I'm so sorry what a b@#$%!!

Miles said...

Maybe by that time she was close enough to smell you! :) jk