Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgivimg

We went to Boise for Thanksgiving. Grace got to meet her cousins Jackson and Art on her first Thanksgiving. We also went to meet her Great Grandma Walker and uncle KRusty and aunt Karen on our way home. It was so much fun. I am so Thankful this holiday for all of my family and friends. I am Thankful that Grace choose me to be her mom and that she is healthy. I am thankful for my husband and all of his Love and support. I am thankful for Tori and the joy she brings our way. I am so thankful for the rest of my family, for our home, and for employment!

Our Family at DinnerJacksonOur FamilyI love this picture but can't figure out why it turned on me.
Uncle MikeArt and ArtGreat Grandma WalkerKRusty and Karen

2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Grace's surgery looks amazing, what a beauty!

tiffany said...

i haven't been on to see blogs forever, so i've missed seeing updates. I can't believe how big grace is getting, you look fantastic, and how well she is doing since her procedure. such a cute family! I love the family pic.