Monday, November 1, 2010

Slides, Leaves, and Silly Cards

I had such fun with Grace yesterday. We spent a little time outside while the weather is still okay. She loves sliding and makes herself go down. We go down and up and down and up you get the drill. We played a little peak a boo through the holes in the top of the slide.
What a cute little munchkin
Oh there you are!
Then she loved playing with the leaves and walking around the yard.
Throwing leaves with mom.
More throwing, less picture taking (I think that is what she is saying here)
I love how in awe she is of every little thing. It makes me appreciate things so much more. The last rose on the bush (which she pulled) the leaves still swinging in the tree, the dogs, the little bird we still heard. It was such fun!
Then we were playing with our flashcards and she was trying to pick them up with her feet, so of course I encouraged her, laughed, and took pictures.
Very good!

Then later I laughed a lot while Grace tried to help her dad with his chips (help him get them right onto the floor). No matter where he would move them, she would move around to get them. It was too funny! (and very smart).

No comments: