Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend In Boise

We had a great weekend in Boise. We started out at the Mall with Grandma where Grace took a little ride in a very fun car!

Grace Stayed with Grandma and Papa while Art and I went to the Boise State Game. They beat Hawaii by a long way! I love how the dog goes out and gets the tee. Apparently he was getting a little distracted by all of the noise but it is really cool (wait for it...)
Go Broncos!
This guy was sitting in front of us and everytime the broncos would get a touchdown he would make this funny call before they kicked off. It was hard for me to get with all of the noise (and I almost missed it) but it crakced me up. True Fans eh..
Art and Mike with Mike's buddy Jason.
Back home we took the munchkins for a little ride. Art and Grace rode together in the wagon.
While Jackson took off on his big wheel.
Bath time is always fun. Jackson poored water on Grace's head just before this (with good intentions-trying to play) she wasn't too happy. It got better though and they had some fun!
Back at home she was really excited about this basketball. I wonder if it is a sign.... (hmm we'll see as tryouts start this week, maybe she will be into it) She watched the games last year from the coaches bench, let's see what she does this year!
I love it! Check out this triple threat position!

No comments: