Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter 2011



We went to Boise for Easter. Art and his Dad played in a golf tournament. They WON!! How exciting is that. It was at Hillcrest Country Club. They were in the B Flight and they had a score of 76. Their names were even in the paper. It was awesome. This is before they headed out for the day. Grace wanted in on the pictures too.Grace and I went for a little walk. We wanted to see the ducks, but they weren't out, but I got some great pictures. Grace got golf lessons from PaPa Boxall.







We went up to the club for the Easter Egg Hunt and Lunch.
Grace with her cousins.
The Easter Bunny (Grace didn't like him very much)
Our family.Grace hunting for eggs.

Walking around the course.

Marissa and Jackson Coloring Eggs.



Grace got a little tired of coloring eggs, so instead she danced to the music.

Dad taking Grace for a trike ride.So fun!


All of the kids got balls from Papa and Grandma.


We did Easter Egg Hunts. The adults for lotter tickets. I lost.. I am really bad at this. Marissa won.


Grace's East Basket (the bunny was from Grandma and Papa) but the Easter Bunny did great with little babies and books. She loved them! (oh and M&M's her favorite)





Easter is such a fun holiday and I felt so lucky to spend it with my family. I feel very thankful for all of the blessings in my life and for Jesus and what he did for me and my family. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

tiffany said...

cute pictures! looks like a fun weekend!