Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Shower at Work

Not sure why this picture is turning, but My coworkers threw me a baby shower at Work. Sue made me this cake all by herself. It is her first fondant cake she has made all alone. Her daughter makes them so she has been learning, but I just thought this was so amazing. I refused to let anyone cut it until Grace could see it.
Sue and Roxy who put the entire thing together. I was very surprised and of course I cried (what a baby I am) It was just really sweet of them.
Brian was the only male at the party, and we made him and Anni drink bottles in a competition.
Anni won. They were good sports.
The whole group. They also gave me $100 Amex Gift Card. I work with some really great people.
Grace loved the cake. She like the white fondant, but not so much the blue.
She thought it was so cute that "it was brother in a cake".
What a special treat for my little man. Thanks to my dear friend Sue!

No comments: