Monday, October 1, 2012

A Compilation

We have been very busy the last couple of weeks, so I am very behind.  We have done a few fun things.  Like: Cheered on our Boise State Broncos!

 Grace went to the dentist.  She was so cute, they just loved her there.  Her teeth look great with no cavities.  She informed the dentist, that she has to keep them that way or the tooth fairy won't come.
 We had a follow up appointment with Dr. Louis.  She loved him.  The ladies in the office had to come and see her, because they heard she had a great personality.  She had them all laughing and even did some dance moves for them.


 We went to Boise to visit family.  We went to the park for a little fun.  Dad and Grace played Chase.


 I sat and rested a little, but snuck in for a picture with me gal!







Also my step sister Erin has been in the Hospital for about a week, fighting literally for her life after a "worst case scenario" reaction to her Chemo treatment for Ovarian Cancer.  I have spent time there with my step-dad Matt.  She is fighting, and is now awake and responsive.  She has most likely made it through these complications but will still have a big fight ahead of her  to overcome Cancer.  It has been a very trying time, but she is strong.  
 Grace put on her Rapunzel PJ's. The last ones she got (last Christmas) from Mimi.  She loved them and didn't want to take them off. Not sure I will get her picture in them again so I had to capture it.  She is too cute!
 Also she loves playing with Play Dough and has bee making some very cool things!



No comments: