Saturday, March 23, 2013

St. Patricks Day and...

We didn't do a lot for St. Patrick's day but we did wear green.  Grace thought it was "patrick's birthday and wanted  to get him presents and do a party all day. 



Art had to work that night and he got his first full DUI all on his own.  We were super proud so Pie made him a card. 

 My work friend Craig has a birthday on St. Patricks so we went to the school on Monday for a party for him.  Grace was silly and kept hiding his card.  She loved going to see everyone again.


David with Walker

 Also my work people threw me a luncheon so me and the kiddos went to eat with them at Olive Garden.  It was so very nice.  I am finding that working at home has its own challenges.  I am so busy now and on the computer a lot, but I have been able to find a lot of things to keep me busy. GEAR UP has been keeping me on to help them with tasks, I have written a few online college courses and I am still teaching. I also jumped back into school for billing and coding and hope to find something more in that area as well.  I am feeling a little overwhelmed, but so glad I get to be with my kids.  I will miss all of these wonderful people I work with though!



No comments: