Saturday, March 23, 2013

Walker four months


A quick little update on Walker who is four months old now.  Here he is keeping it real in his 6 month pajamas that he loves!  He laughs and talks all the time.  He sleeps really well only getting up around 3 and then up for the day at 6.  He is so good to let others hold him and smiles all the time.  


 If I am not fast enough to feed him, or if I am busy working and trying to distract him, he will latch on about anywhere.  He is super fast.  This is one of about three hickies on my arm right now.
 He is starting to get his hands figured out too.  He can reach up and grab things once in a while and is getting better at focusing.


With this coordination comes his immediate reaching as soon as his diaper is off. This "boys obsession with their own parts" sure starts early!


He loves his sister more than anything and will watch her and laugh at her all day long.
Also he cracks me up.  To  make Grace smile and happy at this age I used to sing "there was a mommy who loved her girl"  for Walker: its a sweet re-enactment of "I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller..." by skee-lo. He loves it.  He still isn't ready for all foods yet so we are still avoiding Soy, Gluten, and Diary.  Hopefully he will be ready soon. I sure love this little man. I needed him so much and I feel so blessed he is mine.  I am the most lucky mom in the world to have these two amazing kiddos!


No comments: