Friday, June 14, 2013

Big Boy Things

Little man is getting so big!  He tried rice cereal for the first time at Papa and Grandma Box's house. (Thursday June 6) He loved it!
 Although it doesn't appear so, because my big ole hand is in the way, Grace is feeding him here.
 Look at those two-resemblance?!?  I think so.


So love him!
 But I also wish he would slow down a little.  He thinks drinking water out of cups is cool too!





 He was so funny, he would search for it before it came again.  He loved it!


 He also got his very first tooth!  (Saturday June 8) and has another one, very close!


 We used a little turkey as a pacifier in the car on the way home. He loved it!
 We then tried squash at home, it took him a few tries to like it. He still seems to prefer just plain cereal.





 See the not so much!






I can't believe how fast he is growing. I would sure love for him to slow down a little!

No comments: