Friday, June 14, 2013

Enjoying the Resort

We have tried to enjoy our time here at the resort as it will soon be coming to an end.  I caught this the other day without her knowing.  She was reading and singing to her brother and he was taking it all in.  What amazing kids we have.  






When I try to get them to go to bed at night, they both go crazy.  Walker now kicks his legs a million miles an hour while laughing at his sister, and she runs and jumps around and makes underwear jokes.  What am I to do?




 Heading out as Rapunzel with sweet makeup on to do the games!

 First Carousel ride. Not sure why the pictures are being so weird.








 Then we rode the airplanes

 And the train




We then had dippin dots and went home for lunch!  Which was just a short walk away!
 Today we went for a little hike and played tag at the park.



 We rode a car at the outlets.  She said "Did you know that pocohantas could drive a race car?"  Well no I did not.  So glad that I do now my cute little pocohantas!



It has been a good few days with my kiddos!

No comments: