Monday, November 4, 2013

Haircuts, Hide and Go Seek, and Growing up Things

So Grace needed a hair trim, so we set to the task. Her very first at-home haircut.  They were my favorite when I was little.  





It turned out really cute, maybe a little shorter than planned, but it had been a while and we needed to even things out.  

Then Walker played his first game of Hide and Go Seek.  He isn't very good at it.  He talks, yells, and drops things, but it was super cute and he had fun.  



He had the car sticking out the whole time, so it was easy for Grace to find him. (even if your ears were plugged)


Trying to catch the car poking out, but of course, he moved it back in. 


race getting him out. 


Then its Dad and Walkers turn to count.  

 He loves trying to find her.

 He is also enjoying his chair right now. He is growing up way too fast.


I love that face!


Last night he wouldn't let me feed him, but he sure did Grace.  He loves his sister!
 This is him with a doll hair thing on his head.  Don't let the face fool you, he puts it there himself-over and over.



Wearing a MoHawk for the first time.

And a quick pic of this girl that she didn't know I got.  Isn't she just the cutest thing. I swear, I am just so blessed to have these two kiddos.  
 Doing her "homework"  She is so smart.  

While Walk sits by, and makes noises, and then soon gets into her business.  

  Playing peek a boo with me from under the end table.  And this-is what our days are full of! Love it!


No comments: