Thursday, November 21, 2013

Walker is 1

I cannot believe that Walker is 1.  Time has gone by way too quickly.  I am so very much in love with this little man.  He has been such a great addition to our family and I really don't know what we ever did without him.  Of course he isn't feeling well today, so besides the Christmas Tree adventure, we will just be staying home.  This morning he got a bear that used to be mine and his Alphabet book.  He is doing so many cute things.  He can take 2 steps and is quickly progressing to more.  He laughs and teases all the time.  He loves his Daddy and his Sister more than anything.  He has 7 teeth (but really 8 because one is fused) in the front and is currently still getting his molars.  He loves his baths and climbing on everything.  I am so blessed and love his so much.  Little Chief!!


 He liked throwing the bear more than hugging it, I guess that is just boys!
 His Alphabet book!

 The two cutest kids ever!



No comments: