Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Long Visit To Wayne

We went to Wayne to visit for a while.  Walker could hardly wait, once I told him we were going to Papa's.  He sat at the door waiting the entire morning. 
 Right after we got there we got on my dad's new Bus to go to the Basketball game.  Walker was delighted.






 Grace and her cape at the game!



 Coach Hinkle




 More Bus Times






Some very special moments with my grandparents.  My Dad giving his dad a shave.  


We ten made some puff paint shirts to support Miles at his wrestling tournament. 



He did such a good job and tied for first.  
 The whole cheering crew.










Grace had fun playing and wrestling too. 
 















 Walker in his slippers (because he refuses to wear shoes) also trying to take of his shirt.  He's cool like that.







Papa took these two on a personal bus ride. Walker asked over and over again he just loves the bus so much, so we went to the gas station for a treat. 




Walker was trying to help Papa.  He said, "I do it" as he fell three times on the way to the house.  One made it there unbroken.

 Special moments.

 We also had a birthday party for Rhio.  He wasn't the most excited.












Dinner at the grandparents house. 


 Grandma Taylor wasn't doing so well so we insisted she go to the clinic. I was really upset to find her lips blue one my way out of town.  She isn't doing very well but trying really hard to hang in there.  I feel so blessed to have learned so much from these great people in my life.

 Playing Chinese Jump Rope at Breann's
 So precious little best buddies.
 Found this great picture of my Grandpa Taylor in Korea during the war.  He had the horrible job of digging the large graves and having to move bodies.  He said it was the worst experience of his life and really didn't talk about it much.
 Precious moments. Grandpa can barely see and shouldn't be driving. He is in horrible pain from the cancer. Grandma wasn't feeling very well so he drove her to the clinic instead of calling for help.  I showed up and nobody was home, so I called my dad and we went to the clinic to find them and sure enough that is right where they were.  Shows such love of the man who wants to take care of his bride.  I am honored they are mine.



No comments: