Thursday, March 19, 2015

St. Patricks Day

 We had a great St. Patricks Day this year.  We celebrated on Sunday so we could all be home together.  We had corned beef, cabbage, mashed potatoes and green drinks.


 The kids made the decorations for the holiday.
 I went out for a bike ride.  I almost hit a deer, truly they are everywhere but it is so beautiful.  I actually enjoyed riding fort he very first time.  I went 23 miles with lots of hills and felt great. 


 We ate some Pace popscicles and thought of our Mimi.


 Walker pretending to poop on the Barbie potty


 A few sleepless nights because Walk has a cold again with a fever.  Poor kiddo.

I went on a trail run up to a cave with a group of people. It was a really tough 1.5 miles up 1200 vertical feet.  So cool!





 Connie, my friend that I run with sometimes. She is very afraid of heights and struggled a little on this run.

The whole group


No comments: