Thursday, January 10, 2019

A Day in the Life..

I wanted to make sure to document what a day looks like right now.  When I am older looking back I want to remember that times were so very busy.  I want to make sure that I don't feel regret for wishing I would have done more or spent more time, because days are so full...that I just do the best I can.  So here are a few days this week that I can remember:

Tuesday:
-Get up and get the kids to school
-Appointment at 9 AM
-Letters
-Pick up Walker at 11:15
-Meet to get photography and listing docs
-Grace Skiing at 12:45
-Pick Up Grace after school
-Home for Homework
-Grace Gymnastics
-While Grace is at gymnastics clean a house in Park City

Wednesday:
-Get up and get kids to school
-Morning contracts
-Real Estate Meeting
-Pick Walker up from school
-Letters and Other work
-Run
-Pick Grace Up From School
-Homework and feed Kids
-Grace Jr. Jazz

Thursday:
-Get up and get kids to school
-Volunteer in Walker's Class
-Letters in the car and quick run

-Quick Change in the car for work:

-Pick up Walker from school.
-Grab lunch on the go
-Meet to get contracts signed
-Grace skiing
-Grace gets hurt skiing
-Go to the doctor
-Get home in time for dinner and to get homework done and to bed

It's super busy around here but we do the best we can.  I feel very blessed that I get to stay home with my kids and be a part of all of this crazy.  (Even though some days I am super tired!)

No comments: