Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Grace is 10

Grace turns 10!  I can not believe my amazing girl is 10! Our amazing girl Grace entered the double digits today.  I cannot believe  she is 10 years old.  This is such a big important birthday.  I am so proud of the girl that she is.  She is so kind and giving.  She is crazy fun and she is so uniquely her.  She has the amazing ability at her age to just be who she genuinely is and not care what others think. I admire her so much for that.  She is a Daddy's girl and the best best big sister.  Her brother gave her a Woody doll for her birthday today and you can bet that doll made it on the hike today.  I love spending time with her.  I admire her ability to be herself in all situations. I love her style and most of all I love her heart.  She lives life out loud! If I could sum her up into one word it would be "Incredible!"  

Walker let her open his gift before school.  He got her a requested Woody doll with her favorite snacks, her favorite Peace Tea in a new flavor and even sour stuff.  I got to go on a hike with her class today and we had mozz cheese sandwiches for dinner.  She had a great day!





































No comments: