Monday, December 15, 2008

Ellett Family Christmas Party!

Art and I have officially decided that November and December are no longer ours. In fact, we have come to the conclusion that we will never have a weekend to ourselves in these two months, so we are working on adjusting to the busy holiday season. This weekend was just another weekend in "oh so many" of family events, however, we do look forward to the annual family christmas party and the ruthless gift exchange. The day began with the kids attending a Santa Christmas party with Grandma and Grandpa!


This event was followed, by a drive in the snow to Lu Peunta where we had dinner and our gift exchange. Yes I did in fact fight for wrapping paper, and Art did have to steal the starbucks giftcard. (I am still a little disappointed about loosing the beanie, but whatever Nesto!)



Yes we wear awesome hats every year, it is a tradition-Pete you were missed!

After enjoying lunch with the family we went back home where Miah and I had a girls night of Dancing and Princess Hair.


Sunday I worked hard tiling my shower. Ash I have finally started, although I did feel a little like a 21 year old drunk male at a bar crusing for a one night stand, you know wanting to get the job done, but not really caring about beauty. So those who come to stay, just understand my state of mind at the time, but at least it will be done!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: