Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wedding Weekend!

We had such a fun weekend in Las Vegas for Elessa and Mike's wedding. We got down there Friday where we Elessa, Amber, Lisa and I went to dinner. Where we ate the entire plate of sushi, and ice cream that we hated, and laughed at Elessa's penis crown and flashing penis around her neck, while drinking our wine out of penis straws at the nice sushi restaurant, and then proceeded to dance down the halls-so much fun. We are vey classy.



The next day went beautifully. We spent the morning with Daniel getting our Hair done and then off to the ceremony, where I played my usual role of crying.


The next day Art and I won 42.00 on a penny machine after playing Rocky with Miles all weekend, I had to play the Rocky penny slot I passed, and we won! Yeah Go us. I also had my first experience at In and Out Burger, which was just divine. Amber and I also spent some time shopping where she looked fabulous in these glasses. What a great Weekend. Elessa you were beautiful!

3 comments:

Tacey said...

You guys all look so beautiful. We are sorry that we weren't able to be there. Elessa is a beautiful bride.

tiffany said...

You are such pretty ladies!! Congrats Elessa! Got to love Vegas!

Lonni said...

Yea, I love it. You guys look so pretty. I would have loved to see elessa get married. I am so excited for them. You all deserve happiness