Monday, February 16, 2009

BALOO TO THE RESCUE!


So Last night Art and I couldn't figure out why Baloo insisted upon wearing his Batman Costume to bed, but obviously he is more insightful than even we know. Around 12:30 Baloo needed to out so Art got up to take him (no this is not normal for Baloo) when letting him back into the house Art was watching Baloo as he stopped and stared toward my car (may have been a little fear in his eyes, but we are going to go with Fire instead). So Art looks out the door and see's someone in my car with the light on. He runs through the house waking me up out the front door where he sees the contents of my console all over the seats and two kids heading down the road. We quickly call the cops and begin to try and find the two kids. Art brought me back by the house to wait for the cops while he continued to look. Needless to say Art and the cops found the two kids who had broken into a few cars on our street. (Normally things are vey safe and quiet). But the cops began waking up people all along the road to show them that their cars had been messed with. I am sure they were sorely disappointed as to the contents of my car. They walked a short distance with a few dollars, my triathlon necklace, and a pair of sunglasses. I tried to get a picture of all of the cop cars, but I couldn't get my camera to work.

So for my Crime Fighters: Thank you for saving the night. I have learned many things from Baloo, such as my driving and dancing skills, but am still not sure without his keen eye and warning us, we would have caught these up and coming career criminals.



3 comments:

Tacey said...

Good thing Baloo is so fierce and mean. I mean, really, those teenagers probably would have gotten away with you blanket in the back too if it wasn't for Baloo!! Love ya MeriAnn!!

Tacey said...

okay, I meant YOUR blanket not YOU. My bad:)

Lonni said...

Holy cow that is scary way to go baloo and art, I'm glad it turned out the way it did. Maybe you scared them straight.