Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


So I just wanted to take a couple of minutes and say Happy Valentines day to Art. He is such and amazing man and I am so lucky to have him. Here are a few reasons that I feel lucky every day!

1-He laughs at me! Sometimes I have to remind him how funny I am, but he always follows through!
2-He supports me no matter what, whether it be late nights during the week so I can coach, play volleyball and basketball, or just be there for friends and family, he always has my back!
3-He is a fantastic cook that makes my favorites whenever I ask-macaroni and cheese and chicken stips (he included the recipe in the family cookbook-so definately try those out). Not to mention he is willing to play along with me for the neices and nephews. We had a fantastic dinner night with our cook-it was so much fun!
4-He's a family man. He wants to have a family, he is still very close with his family, and he loves my family very much. He fits me very well that way, because it is important to him too. He also will do whatever it takes to provide for his family, no matter what.
5-He is my best friend, always there when I need him, believes in me, and makes me laugh (even when I don't want to).
6-He encourages my silliness-like Dancing in the car! (and telling me I could totally go to Hollywood on American Idol!)
7-He gets me, he knows just when I need a night out together, or when I need time by myself just to read!
8-He makes the best bloody mary in the world, and because it is my favorite drink he made sure he perfected it!
9-He makes our yard perfect. I never have to worry about mowing, or digging weeds, scraping my windows, or taking out the garbage. He does it and never forgets.
10-He is the love of my life. The person that I was supposed to find. He makes me happy, and I know he loves me unconditionally just as I am, which is a pretty cool feeling!
There are so many more reasons, but I just don't have the space!

I love you Art!!!

Also I want to add Happy Valentines Day to my sisters and nieces and nephews and everybody else!

No comments: