Monday, February 9, 2009

Dinner with the Girls!!


On Thursday night last week, Tessa, Me, Ashley, Cindy, Vanessa and Crystal got together for dinner at Olive Garden. It was so much fun. It made me remember that in life I really want to be one of those ladies that goes on a trip every year with her girlfriends. You know the kind that end up in Vegas with Bright Green T-shirts on that say things like "19 years and counting" they have socks on with their sandals and one too many margaritas! Yeah I want to be one of those ladies, so if anyone wants to start a yearly get away (here in about 10 years) let me know. I am so doing it, and as many of you know, I will find you and make you come with me, so don't say you wanna go now, if you aren't sure. (even if you don't like margarita's it is okay-I can drink your share)


Thanks Ladies! It was so much fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you for putting that dinner together! I had an absolute BLAST! We should seriously do it as often as we can! It was so great seeing you and all the girls! I miss you all so much!!!

tiffany said...

I'm so sad that I missed it! You all look so stinkin' cute! I hear it was so much fun!