Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthdays and Christmas Party

Yesterday was a very eventful day. Grace doesn't like a lot of people around very much (although she hasn't been exposed to that yet so I understand). We went in the afternoon to my nephews Gabe and Skye's birthday party. She spent time with Papa, Grandma Mary, and Aunt Michele. I wasn't great at pictures yesterday, so I only got one of her and Michele. These pictures crack me up too! This one kills me, not sure what she is doing! Later that night we had our first Friends and Family Christmas Party. Again I forgot the camera but we had a lot of fun. We had a white elephant exchange and good food (as usual). Tacey and Dustin, Mark and Brittney, Mike and Roxanne, Todd, Reed, and Matt came. We also got to introduce Grace to Mark and Brittney's little girl Brooklyn. Too Cute!

1 comment:

Elessa said...

She is too funny. Can't wait to see her on friday.