Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grace Loves Santa

We got to see Santa again(The Real Santa-seriously) Grace just loved him. She laughed and smiled at him and eventually fell asleep on his shoulder. I just love this Santa. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!
Last night at 2 in the morning, we woke up to our house shaking. There was an earthquake (only 2.7) four miles from our house. I was terrified. I really don't like that feeling at all, and of course with Grace I am even more fearful for her, that I would have been in the past. Too Scary-I am okay if that doesn't happen again.

2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

Scary! Natural disasters always scare the crap out of me. We always have tornado warnings, even though one hasn't hit anywhere close to us, but just the thought freaks me out. I'm glad you are all okay and it wasn't too serious!

Lonni said...

Holy cow that is not good not good at all!! I had to read through that twice to make sure I was reading that right.