Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

What a wonderful holiday. We had such a great time. We started on Christmas Eve Dancing and singing and eating great food. We also all got new Christmas Pj's. The next morning we started at Amber's with her kids, then came back to open ours. Grace got a baby from Santa. She made my whole day as she lit up, talked to the baby and held her hands. She also got this cute Christmas dress she wore until we had to change her thanks to her pooping and it sneaking out of the diaper. It was too precious. Grace spent time with her cousins. She even got kisses from Miles. They love holding hands. Grace got a very special gift this year. Mimi made dolls for the little ones. Grace loves her doll so much. She hugs, kisses and talks to her. Miles loves his buddy as well. What a neat gift. I am so happy she did that for Grace.
That evening we had our annual family Christmas party. We had a big crew this year and a lot of fun. I love spending time with family. What a great Christmas and a great first Christmas for Grace.

2 comments:

Lonni said...

How fun I am so glad you had such a great christmas!! I love ya!!

Blackham said...

What some darling darling kids. I can't believe the cheeks on Grace. She has a little Taylor in her I think. Those round cheeks like her cousin Ash. She is so beautiful. Love ya hope you had a great Christmas