Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

This Christmas Eve was so much Fun. We had Tori this year and Boband Donna cam down. We started our Christmas games with a round of Wii bowling. Art won the entire games and beat his mom in the last round with Aggravation. We played Yahtzee too.Grace just loved playing. She loves having Tori here to play with her.
She loves playing with her sister so much.
We opened pajamas.
The girls also got slicky blankets. My grandma Taylor makes these for all of us. I love them so much and wanted to continue the tradition so I made some for the little ladies.
Art read the story of Christmas from the first place it was ever told. This is one of my favorite traditions. I remember sitting around while my dad read the Christmas story from the Bible. I wanted to continue that with our girls.
We played a little more. Grace gave lots of hugs.
Then off to bed went the kiddos. Preparation for the next big day followed. (which by the way was a smashing hit)

No comments: