Monday, December 6, 2010

Decorating the Tree

We finally got around to decorating our tree this weekend. It is quite a lovely tree (self proclaimed by my father as the worst tree he has ever cut down) I love it. It makes me happy! Grace watched and wanted to help so bad.

We let her put on a few ornaments.
She pulled off a few too (especially the one that has her sisters picture on it)
When she was helping and getting to do what she wanted to do,
However she spent a lot of time with this face too.
I could just include shots like this where she looked content, but really above is how she acted a lot.
So cute!
Little Sassy here.
And then cute again!
We put up a gate to keep her away. I know many people tell me this is the time to teach your child what they can and cannot touch, but I don't think those people have a child like Grace. We work hard enough keeping her away from the TV and the outlets I just can't have one more thing. We sure love her though and she keeps us on our toes!
Later that night we spent time playing around the house. The zhu zhu pet is becomming one of her favorite toys right now. She packs it all over the house. (thanks aunt toady and pete)
Right up there with Grover of course. What a cute little thing with wild bath hair.

No comments: