Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Fun

We had a good/quiet weekend and home. It was really nice. Grace and I made Monster Cookies. (and a mess)
Grace threatened to pour water on me (look at that mischevious face).
Just a cute little girl.Daddy is learning DUI testing at school so he came home and practiced. (on me too-only later)Then Grace practiced on him.She tried on his shooting Ear Muffs-and sang loudly while wearing them. It was funny!
Mimi is making hats for my girls basketball team (and Grace and I) so we tried them on for size. We played and had some silly times!Little dorks here!And this is my favorite face (usually pulled right before she does something she shouldn't or starts to be sassy and then ends up laughing at me-it just makes me happy!)We finally replaced her Piggy and she got to put her piggy money back in. We were walking in Target when she called this piggy hers from a long way away. She loves it!We also got Pie signed up for Dance class. She is so excited and she tried on her outfits and shoes (and even skyped to show up). She shakes her bumb really good and is working on her steps and pointing her toes. She is so excited! When we showed up at the dance place to sign her up, she walked right into an older girls class and grabbed a hula hoop and started dancing with them. They loved her (she has no fear). Can't wait to see her dancing!Dinosaur or Dancer...hmm....maybe both!

No comments: