Friday, June 8, 2012

It's a Boy!!!

I can't get this silly picture to turn, but Introducting......Baby Boy Boxall!!!!  We went to Fetal Fotos today to find out what we were having.  When walking in Grace asked, "Is this where we get to pick out our brother?"  I laughed so hard, but she was right-It's a brother and we are all ecstatic.  Everyone already assumed so anyway, but I still wasn't convinced.  Elessa was sure because my mom visited her one day to tell her to tell me that my baby was okay and that she was holding on to him until he arrived safely.  I guess I should have believed right then.  We are so excited for a little boy.  He is already a little fighter in there, and I feel him move often.  He gave his sister a big punch yesterday when she was squeezing his space a little, Maybe he will be able to hold his own against her.  It will take a special little someone.  Love him so much already!  Thank you to everyone who came and supported too.  Love you all!


No comments: