Friday, June 8, 2012

Poor Little Pie

You would never know looking at these pictures that Pie had such a rough day yesterday.  Kids are so reselient and I am always impressed with just how amazing she is. When playing with her sister Tori her elbow received what is called a nurses elbow, where basically it was dislocated.  We ended up at Urgent Care and then at Primary Childrens. Poor little lady just held onto it with her other hand or let me hold it for her.  They had to try and set it three times.  My heart broke each time to see her in so much pain.  It went back in and within a few hours, she was acting normal.  I just can't see how this could happen and I am so greatful she is okay.  She is so tough, honest and brave.  I just love this lady so much and I am glad she is okay.

Searching for Ants with her "spyglass" and Riding her broom to the moon to see Mimi (she told me she was "being toadie" ha ha ha)
And then putting on a show for Tori and I, making sure we did plenty of clapping for her.

No comments: