Thursday, September 20, 2012

Las Vegas

I had a work conference in Las Vegas.  Lucky for me, Art and Pie got to come with me.  We had a good little vacation, but I really was excited to come home.  There is just only so long I can be there before I am ready for our house.  Grace made a lot of wishes on fountains.  Every one, she wished for her Mimi.  

 At our hotel room, she stood in front of the window looking out at the lights and wished that Mimi could be there with her to see them, she said she missed her and that she was so proud of her.  It breaks my heart to hear this and I try to explain that Mimi can't be there, but it just doesn't make sense to a 3 year old.  I just told her that Mimi loves her too, and misses her too.  I said I bet Mimi wishes for you all the time too, so this is a good way to tell her you love her too.
 We went to see this tree at the Bellagio that talks.  It was probably Graces favorite part and we had to go back two times.



 We went to the water show at the Bellagio.  It was the Pink Panther this time.  Grace thought it was very cool.




 Every escalator we went on, Grace would prop up her feet like this.  It made us both laugh.
 Art took her to the M&M factory, which she also loved.
 This is our second trip to the tree.  Grace wanted to do a dance for the tree.  Oh how I love this kid!








 Art took her to the Forum shops where they got to see these cool football guys.  Grace loved them.  (especially the Ravens one for some reason)

 We went to Cesaers Palace to see the statues talk.
 

 

 And to see the fish at the aquarium.


 
 She got to see the Flamingos by the pool and went swimming a few times with her dad.
Again a cute pic at the talking tree. 
These balloons were in the archways at the Bellagio.  Pie wanted to ride in one, because they could take her to see Mimi.   I am convinced now that Grace thinks every balloon goes to her Mimi.  I am so glad she thinks of her so often, but I miss her too, and we both just want her here.  It makes me even more sad to know that she is sad.
 A precious angel asleep at night.  Oh how I love her!   What would I do without her.


No comments: