Friday, October 4, 2013

Government Shutdown and a New Tooth

It has been a crazy time right now in America.  The government is currently shut down because they cannot reach a consensus on spending.  Many people are out of work, the parks are all shut down and it has just been a really strange time.  We are 3 days now of everything being shut down.  I thought that was pretty painful and would go hand in hand with Walker finally breaking another tooth.  His top left tooth in the front is now in.  He still has about 8 more coming, and is still in pain, but at least one is through.  He isn't too happy about it and still doesn't want to have his mouth touched.  (I don't blame him)


Also last night I attended my very first League of Utah Writers meeting. I sat at a table with published authors and read them part of my book. It was incredibly scary and I have been putting it off, but it was a lot of fun too and I look forward to going again!

No comments: