Friday, October 4, 2013

Moving up!

Walker is starting to try and go up the stairs.  I am in big big trouble!


 Grace is so helpful.  She loves to feed her brother dinner!

 Grace makes me laugh every day.  A recent statement, "Mom, I am a beautiful singer, but don't tell Jewel okay, because it would make her feel bad, and she is good too."
 Two of the cutest kids I know!

 Walker's first time in a big kid swing! (by himself)












 Megan came to visit the other day and we were dressed the same.  Too funny. We had Grace take a pic.


We went to visit my friend Delone the other day, after Grace's appointment with Dr. Morales.  Her appointment went very well and he said it looks so good he may not have to do a revision soon.  Yeah!!

 She did some artwork at the Dr. Office.  It is so cute how she writes her name!


No comments: