Friday, October 4, 2013

Just an update

This little man is growing too fast.  In hopes of putting this cute hat on him the other day, I found his head is way too big.  
 So we tried this one.  Fun watching Grace's soccer game.  Okay, he just wanted to get down into the middle of it.

My family!

 Grace wanted to play football the other day, so we went out on the lawn.  She was actually a pretty good catch, but what I loved most was the fairy wings.  She put on her gloves and went to it!



 We love where we live, and went for a walk the other day.  What a beautiful place!

Grace got her new toothbrush after the dentist and was so proud she wanted me to take a picture of all the stickers she put on it!


 This little jacket was mine.  My aunt made it and I used to love it.  It fits Grace now.




 We have tried to play outside and enjoy the weather before it changes.



Grace had her 4 year checkup. She is doing great! They tested her eyes and ever since then she has been testing every one else too.  
 I always get pictures like this saved on my phone, so I thought I would share.  This is her princess palace pet app that she gets to dress them up.  She loved it.
 Walker is getting so big.  He stands up on everything now.  I just bought this cute outfit and it is almost too little already.  Slow down buddy-I am missing out!


 Grace is getting pretty good at riding her bike and is loving it!

We enjoy going for walks. Grace looks pretty serious right here!
 She also loves scooting everywhere!  Today she told me that we need to get Walker a scooter, and if we can't find one at Costco or Walmart, he can borrow hers-love her!


No comments: